CDS Life Transitions welcomes and appreciates the time and talent our community can bring to those we serve. We encourage people to volunteer—as little or as much time as possible— to impact the lives of others. Let us know what skills you would like to share with the individuals at CDS Monarch and we will accommodate your request.
Join one of our event committees:
The CDS Wolf Foundation hosts 2 annual events - The Strikes for Abilities Bowling Party and the Teeing Off for Abilities Golf Tournament. Each event has its own team of volunteer committee members who help in many facets of the event including:
- Securing sponsorships
- Securing in-kind donations for raffle items
- Logistical planning
- Day of preparations (ie. gift bag preparation, raffle item preparation, etc.)
- & more!
If you are interested in joining one of these committees please send us a note via the Contact Us page or call (585) 347-1205.
Your gift of time can:
- Make a positive difference in the lives of special people
- Share the valuable gift of yourself and your time
- Put your skills and interests to good use
- Provide much-needed help
For more information please call (585) 347-1205.