Impact of Giving
The CDS Wolf Foundation — named in honor of CDS Monarch founders, Lew & Phyllis Wolf — seeks donations to help support the growth and expansion of CDS Life Transitions’ otherwise unfunded community services.
By donating to the CDS Wolf Foundation, you will help provide continued quality services for people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities, seniors and veterans with PTSD, traumatic brain injury and military sexual trauma. Your support is both valuable and appreciated — on behalf of our staff and the people we serve, we thank you for your consideration.
Gifts go directly to supporting critical, yet unfunded, areas of need for those served by CDS Life Transitions. Gifts provide:
- Uniforms, transportation, and equipment for athletes who participate in the extra-curricular sporting events through Special Olympics.
- Hours of counseling and clinical supports for Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and/or Military Sexual Trauma.
- Social and recreational opportunities for senior citizens so they can lead active and fulfilling lives.
How to Give
We invite you to consider impacting the lives of people – and their families – by making a gift today to The Wolf Foundation through one or more of the following ways:
- Make a gift in Honor or in Memory of Someone Special.
- Give through the United Way Campaign – CDS Monarch is a donor designated Agency #0427.
- A Planned Gift - Leave a lasting legacy at CDS Life Transitions.
- Company Matching Gift - Does your company match philanthropic gifts to charities? If so, please obtain your company’s matching gift form and return it to us. Retirees may also be eligible. A company’s matching gift can double or even triple your gift.
- A Gift In-Kind - The CDS Wolf Foundation values the generosity of those who donate in-kind gifts (furniture, services, goods, etc.) for the benefit of CDS Monarch programs and services. Donations to the CDS Wolf Foundation are tax-deductible, but the CDS Wolf Foundation is unable to assign a value to in-kind donations.
- Third-Party - Some individuals and organizations hold their own fundraisers to support us.
For more information on giving to the CDS Wolf Foundation, please contact us at (585) 341-4600.
Help support our efforts and make a gift today!
|Click here for a Donation Form! (35.14 KB)|